About

Our History

DESIGNA Australia

DESIGNA (formerly DESIGNA Sabar and Sabar Technologies) has operated in Australia for over 30 years and is the leading supplier of car park management and control system in this country. We operate Australia-wide with offices in Adelaide and Sydney.

In 2012, DESIGNA Verkehrsleittechnik GmbH of Germany acquired a 75 per cent stake in Sabar Technologies. The remaining 25 per cent was acquired in March 2017, making DESIGNA Australia a wholly owned subsidiary. This means our customers benefit from world-leading resources and support, backed by a leading international manufacture with a presence in 60 countries and over 300 employees.

DESIGNA

DESIGNA is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sophisticated software-controlled car park management systems with well over 6,000 of their systems installed worldwide today – from the simple hotel garage to large complex projects in which thousands of parking spaces are administered or networked across a city. Their group’s headquarters are in Kiel.

Today DESIGNA’s products are known from Dubai to Singapore and from Warsaw to Cape Town for being state of the art in terms of reliability, efficiency and user friendliness.

It has 9 subsidiaries worldwide (France, Italy, the UK, Austria, Hungary, the USA, Australia, the Czech Republic and Germany) with 350 employees and an annual turnover of approximately 60 million Euro.

Management Trust Holding

DESIGNA Verkehrsleittechnik GmbH a Company located in Kiel, Germany since 1951 belongs to the Management Trust Holding, AG, Vienna – Austria.